Macmor is your high-quality commercial electrician in Sydney and Melbourne.
Rob Moore and Ross MacArthur founded Macmor Electrical in January 2000. With more than 30 years of experience as electricians, both founders wanted to develop an electrical contracting business that provides timely executed and professional electrical and audio-visual services. Key to their success is the highly skilled staff of Macmor, who are known for their excellent customer service. All of our neatly presented workforce complies with WWC and police check.
Another important reason of why our long-term customers are so happy with us is that we provide a very efficient and reliable project management. As commercial electricians in Sydney, we continuously meet and exceed our client’s expectations. Macmor is renowned to deliver the highest standard of workmanship, both in Melbourne and Sydney. We comply with all industry, OH&S and electrical standards and are also a NECA member (National Electrical Contractors Association).
Our Leadership Team in NSW
- Adam Baker – Managing Director. Adam started many years ago with Rob and Ross in Melbourne, but then relocated to NSW to open Macmor Sydney. His very professional approach and profound knowledge enabled him to develop strong business relations. He grew Macmor into the leading commercial electrician in Sydney.
- Mike Milner – Estimator & Project Manager. Mike is a talented and enthusiastic A grade electrician who began his career at Macmor Melbourne. Over the years, he grew so experienced in estimations and project management that he now supports Adam in the growth of Macmor Sydney.
Our Leadership Team in VIC
- Rob Moore – Managing Director. Rob co-founded Macmor in 2000 and he is currently focusing on corporate management, staff and client relations. His experience and dedication helped Macmor to grow continuously over the past years. As an A grade electrician, you can often find him on work sites or communicating with the clients directly.
- Ross MacArthur – Managing Director. He started his career working with some of the leading electrical companies of Melbourne and also travelling abroad and gaining additional project management experience. He co-founded Macmor with Rob in 2000, now being the main contact for clients, consultants and building contractors.
- Ben Waters – Construction Manager. Ben is an A grade electrician who started working for Macmor commercial electricians in 2006. Being highly qualified both as business manager and electrician, he is working a lot with key stakeholders and throughout all steps of project management.
- Leigh Edwards – Account Manager. In 2002, qualified A grade electrician Leigh joined Macmor, working in service and installations. Over the years, he grew to become the experienced account manager of Macmor.
- Ben Day – Account Manager. In 2004, Ben began his career at Macmor, gaining experience working and completing additional courses. Throughout the years, he has established himself as reliable account manager, currently further expanding his project management skills.
- Steven Longmuir – Audio-Visual Manager. Steff is working since more than 12 years in the AV industry (both in Australia and overseas), which helped him accumulate a significant amount of experience. As project manager, he enjoys being in the field coordinating the installation and service, but he’s also a skilled custom AV programmer and commissioner.